Dwyer Quality Homes recognises the importance of client privacy and support best practice procedures in the way your personal information is handled.
We manage and maintain an internet web portal which provides information about building a home. Through this internet web portal, we may collect personal information from you. We also may collect personal information from you that you provide via phone, email, in person, in marketing material or phone recordings.
1. Privacy Compliance
2. Personal Information Collected by Us
‘Personal information’ includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
When you make an enquiry we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address so that we can process it. We may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Dwyer Quality Homes customer support.
When you visit our website, our server also makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
• your server IP address;
• your top level domain (for example .com, .gov, .net .au, etc.);
• the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the previous site you have visited; and
• the type of browser you are using.
3. How will my personal information be used?
We may use personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
• providing you with direct marketing material;
• providing you with information in the form of a newsletter;
• dealing with enquiries from you;
• answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products and services;
• to assess the performance of our website and to improved the operation of our website; and
• to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
4. How will my personal information be disclosed?
We may disclose personal information that we collect:
• to our related entities, employees, contractors or agents;
• to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
• to our professional advisors;
• to our marketing agencies;
• to organisations that acquire all or part of our assets or business; and
• to government and regulatory authorities.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any third party providers comply with the APPs, or are subject to a law or scheme that is at least substantially similar to the way in which the APP’s protect personal information.
5. How is my personal information stored and secured?
We may store your personal information electronically or in hard copy or both.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and we are required to keep it to comply with any laws. We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy or de-identify personal information which we no longer need. These measures may vary depending on the personal information held.
The provision of personal information by you is at your own risk. On our receipt of your personal information we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your personal information on our systems.
6. Is my personal information used for direct marketing purposes?
If we receive your personal information from you directly, we may provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by email and telephone in accordance with applicable laws such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth). At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our marketing list.
7. How do I seek to access and/or correct my personal information?
You can request access to your personal information held by us. We may ask that you put the request in writing and may also require some verified proof of identification before releasing or correcting any personal information.
We take the accuracy of your personal information seriously, if you are aware that the information we hold relating to you is inaccurate, incorrect or out-of-date, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may charge you a reasonable fee for searching for and providing access to your personal information. However, we will not charge you for the making of the request or to update your personal information.
Our website contains links to other sites operated by third parties, these links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these sites. Please be aware that Dwyer Quality Homes is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
10. How to Contact Us
Dwyer Quality Homes
56 Nicklin Way, Kawana
Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Effective: June 2016