NEW AGE INCLUSIONS
A lot has changed since 1985 when the first Dwyer Quality Homes display home opened — but the passion for building and commitment to excellence remains the same.
As a reliable and trustworthy home builder, we aim to provide you with as much information as possible before choosing to build with Dwyer Quality Homes.
For this reason, we have put together a comprehensive list of New Age Inclusions for all our standard designs.
- Soil test of your land and Engineer’s design of foundations to suit.
- Contour survey of the land up to 800m2 lot.
- Surveyor setting out of the house.
- Temporary underground power box set up for house construction. Excludes Energex connection and consumption costs. Connection is in owner’s name.
- On site sanitation for the duration of the construction.
- Concrete pumping for footings if required.
- Concrete pumping for slab if required.
- Crane hire for lifting materials if required.
- Sediment control fence and rock driveway for standard lot.
- Temporary site fencing around perimeter of lot if required.
- 6 Star Energy Efficiency assessment achieved as a minimum on standard designs.
- Site levelling up to 0.5m and clearing of light grass not including removal or dumping.
- Engineered slab and footings for a “S” soil classification on a flat unfilled site.
- Penetrations within the slab area are to have “physical” termite barriers installed.
- Insurances included of BSA, and builders all risk, and Qleave.
- External brickwork – PGH Lifestyle, Impressions, Hinterland, Horizons and Natural ranges with natural mortar.
- Termite resistant non-toxic treated renewable plantation timber is used for all wall frames.
- Frames are made in a factory using precision equipment. Stud spacing is no more than 600mm.
- Termite resistant non-toxic treated renewable plantation timber is used on the trusses.
- Trusses are engineered and factory prefabricated.
- The standard roof pitch is 21 degrees.
- The standard ceiling height is 2.4m.
- The standard ceiling is flat lined on the underside with plaster board.
- Front Door is Corinthian Blonde Oak AWO 5GL with translucent glass.
- Gainsborough Double Cylinder TriLock front door lock.
- Flush hardboard swing doors painted, or mirror sliders where shown on plan.
- Corinthian Deco Range internal doors.
- Gainsbourgh Avant door furniture to passage doors, privacy to bathrooms.
- Robes have one melamine shelf with hanging rail and 4 white melamine shelves.
- Linen have four melamine shelves where shown on plan.
- Architraves 42mm x 12mm and skirting 68mm x 12mm painted pine.
- External swing timber door and frame, with keyed lock, fitted & painted.
- Auto garage door unit with two remotes and a wall mounted remote button.
- Colorbond roof with your selection of colour.
- Reflective foil backing under the roof, and R2.5 ceiling insulation is installed to achieve the required energy rating.
- External walls are covered with reflective foil insulation.
- All tops are high moisture resistant board with your selected laminate.
- All doors are high moisture resistant laminate board in your selected laminate.
- All cupboards are built with high moisture resistant melamine board.
- Fridge space included at 1850mm high x 1000m (to frame) wide x 600 deep.
- Clear glass to all aluminum windows and sliding doors. Safety glass where needed.
- Obscure glass to toilets and bathrooms.
- Keyed locks to all external windows and doors.
- Shower screens are clear glass, with pivot door, up to 1m x 1m.
- Mirrors are 900mm x length of vanity, with polished edges, to each vanity unit.
- Stormwater, town water and sewer connection included for standard block.
- Stormwater discharged to street or stormwater discharge point provided on site.
- 90mm PVC downpipes.
- Two external hose taps with anti-backflow valves to Australian standards.
- Colorbond metal fascia and gutter system in your selected colour.
- Standard round chrome floor wastes to showers.
- 1500mm Back to Wall if shown on plan.
Hot Water Heaters
- 250L off peak electric storage unit.
- Franke Genisis 1200mm bowl sink with drainer.
- Everhard 30lt Project laundry tub, stainless steel bowl, white poly cabinet (if shown as freestanding), with retro washing machine taps.
- Abey Project 45 Ltr Flushline if insert.
- Axus Gooseneck mixer to kitchen sink and laundry tub
- Shower roses are Axus shower column with slide rail and hand shower set with diverter
- Basins and Bath are Axus wall mounted spout with Axus wall mixer
- Shower mixer is Axus wall mixer
- Arcisan Axus Rimless BTW Toilet Suite with soft close seat
- Arcisan Plaza round semi inset basin with Arcisan pop-up plug waste
- Axus Double towel rail 600mm
Toilet Roll Holders
- Axus toilet roll holder
- Underground power supply connected for standard block.
- Smoke detectors hard wired to 240v supply to Australian standards.
- Earth leakage safety protection system on power circuits.
- Consumption meters supplied by Energex.
- Separate light circuit breakers on all lighting circuits.
- Separate circuit breakers for wall oven/hotplates.
- Separate circuit breakers for electric hot water system.
- Delonghi 60cm Multi-Function – Model No. DC05XL
- Delonghi 60cm 4-zone Ceramic – Model No. PVC61SK
- Delonghi 60cm front recirculating slide out – Model No. TAFR605.
- Provision, including cold tap.
- 52” ceiling timber blade fan fitted to patio,* if needed to achieve star rating.
- One layer of 10mm thick plasterboard is used on the walls.
- Bath and ensuite walls have high moisture resistant plasterboard.
- Generally 10mm thick reinforced plasterboard is used on the ceilings.
- Cornice throughout the house is 70mm coved plasterboard.
- Soffits are generally 4.5mm sheet with plastic strip joiners and painted.
- Waterproofing is carried out to all the wet areas of the house.
- Shower walls and all floors are fully waterproofed using an acrylic membrane.
- All bathrooms, ensuite, toilet and laundry floors are fully tiled in your choice of tile up to 450mm square.
Tiling to Walls
- All shower walls to 2m high. Bathroom, ensuite, toilet and laundry have skirting tiles.
- Vanities and kitchen have splashback tiles.
- Bath splashback are tiled in your choice of tile up to 450mm square.
- Rubber based glue is used for maximum adhesion and long term durability.
- One coat of Wattyl Ultra ASU and two coats of Wattyl ID Advanced low sheen.
- Wattyl Solagard Exterior Range
- Two coats of Wattyl Ultra Ceiling White
- The builder does a full builders house clean prior to hand over of the house.
- The builder includes a full site clean removing all builders rubbish from the site.
- The builder grades the land immediately adjacent to the house away from the house.